Working with me for the first time...?
These are the steps we are likely to follow:
- Free Introductory Consultation: If we have not worked together previously I offer a free 20-30 minute consultation, by skype or phone so we can both get a sense of how we might collaborate. This also helps to ensure:
- We feel it is right for us to work together
- You’re fully aware what bodywork may entail
- I understand why you’ve chosen bodywork
- I get a sense of what you wish to explore.
- Intake Session: The first time we work together will usually consist of a 2.5 – 3 hour Intake Session. This includes an initial space to discuss more deeply what you wish to explore, followed by an introductory practical foundation session to introduce some of the key body-based elements which will begin to connect you with your body and underpin the rest of our exploration. £150.00 (at my local base). In order to cover travel and room hire costs, intake sessions at locations beyond my local base are £200.
If we choose to continue to work together this can happen in a number of ways:
|My local base / online||Other location|
In general I find it best to work with someone for a minimum of 3 sessions, if possible. This allows time for us to build up a working relationship, as well as for the learning to be integrated between sessions, building a stronger platform from which to continue to work forward from.
However, if you are interested in working with me on a one-off basis, please get in touch and we can discuss how this might be possible.
If you’re ready to jump in and commit to being coached through a deeper, or ongoing, exploration this is a great way to get value for money. Booking and paying in advance can also be a helpful way to boost your intention to continue your journey by giving you a sense of commitment and structure.
Pay for 4 hours get an extra 1 free
Michael is very perceptive and supportive…I learnt a great deal in quite a short time, and experienced an opening up of what had been very shut down!” B, England
If you want to go deeper...
Pleasure-in the Self Pathway
Pleasuring our own self has the potential to take us far beyond the kind of functional masturbation (limited by speed and secrecy) which most of us have become habituated to:
- “I do it to relieve tension, like scratching an itch”,
- “I know what I like and I like what I know”,
- “I find it hard to get aroused without porn or fantasy”
Spending the time, and taking the care, to explore what your body truly finds pleasurable, and where that pleasure can take you, is the perfect opportunity to build a relationship with yourself – which can ultimately lead to a more nourishing intimacy with others.
This Pleasure-in The Self pathway is a great foundation to develop a personal practice of a more mindful masturbation. This can be transformative in enabling you to understand your own desires, connect with your own potential for intimacy, discover, and expand, the pleasure in your own body – and so much more!
- Intake and initial coaching session (up to 3 hrs)
- Online (email) support for up to 10 personal practice sessions
- First coaching session, after 5 personal practice sessions (1 hr)
- Second coaching session, after 5 personal practice sessions (1 hr)
An ongoing package of online support and coaching sessions can then be arranged beyond this as required.
This pathway can be coached in person or online
Nourish yourself with a more immersive tailored retreat pathway with me, set alongside the stunning landscapes of the Scottish Highlands. Just a few hours travel time by plane from London, it’s a unique opportunity to combine a holiday and a personal journey of discovery – a chance to be nurtured and held with care and kindness at every step.
Each day includes up to 3 hours of session time with me, and together we will tailor-make your retreat according to your needs, and wishes.
The rest of your time is free to explore the local coastline and forests, spending quiet time to reflect, journal, and integrate your session experiences surrounded by nature. Or simply to relax and be looked after by the wonderful folks at Newbold House, the beautiful heritage Victorian mansion, and gardens, where I base my work.
In order to allow ample immersive time for work and integration, retreats with me start at a minimum of 3 days. To enquire about retreats longer than 5 days please get in touch
Costs: 3 Days - £552; 4 Days - £736; 5 Days - £920